Every accommodation non-Muslims make for Muslims moves our culture, our beliefs, and our legal systems one step closer to Sharia law.
The concession itself is the establishment of Sharia law.
Let's look at an example. Around the world, many Muslims react strongly when someone criticizes Islam. Why? In Sharia law, it is forbidden to criticize either Islam or Mohammad. This is a precept of Sharia law.
Forbidding the criticism of any religion is certainly not a precept of a free society or of Western civilization. This means: To whatever degree orthodox Muslims succeed in silencing our criticisms of Islam, to that degree they have imposed Sharia law on non-Muslims.
Do you know what this means? When the U.S. government stops using words that even imply that Islam might have something to do with terrorism (out of their fear of offending Muslims), what has happened? Orthodox Muslims have successfully imposed Sharia law on the U.S. government. This has already happened. Read about it here and here and here.
The primary directive of Islam is not to convert everybody, but to bring everybody on Earth under the rule of Sharia law, whether they like it or not. Ridiculous, right? How could it possibly happen? And yet, it is already happening right under our noses. Here are some examples of the Western world allowing Sharia law to be applied in their own countries:
1. The UN passed a resolution banning criticism of Islam.
2. In Britain, female Muslim medical staff don't have to follow legal rules of cleanliness.
3. Also in Britain, Muslim women can no longer get a divorce like other women in Britain.
4. Penn Jillette (of Penn and Teller) will not criticize Islam out of fear.
5. A blogger in Malaysia was arrested for insulting Islam.
6. Muslims get segregated toilets in Australia so they don't have to go to the bathroom where non-Muslims go to the bathroom.
7. Germany and Belgium offer welfare benefits to Muslim polygamists' various wives.
8. Scotland allows Sharia courts to operate within their borders.
9. Russia allows Sharia courts to operate, even though it is against their Constitution.
10. In Canada, public swimming pools are closed to non-Muslims so Muslim women can swim away from the defiling eyes of non-Muslims.
The examples of Sharia law being implemented in free countries can go on and on (read more here). The push for accommodations and concessions is unceasing. And if Muslims are pushing for it, you can bet it is Sharia law.
Muslims may not be able to defeat us in war to establish Sharia by force, but they can incrementally gain one concession after the other until we are following Sharia law by our own choice.